Hon. Sarah Evans Barker
This judge does not yet have any reviews!
Be the first by commenting below.
- Birthplace: Mishawaka, IN
- Gender: F
- Race or Ethnicity: White
- Indiana University, B.S. (1965)
- American University, Washington College of Law, J.D. (1969)
- Legislative assistant, U.S. Rep. Gilbert Gude, 1969
- Legislative assistant, U.S. Sen. Charles H. Percy, 1969-1971
- Special counsel to U.S. Senate Government Operations Committee, permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, Washington, DC, 1971-1972
- Director of research/director of scheduling and advance, Sen. Charles H. Percy Re-election Campaign, 1972
- Assistant U.S. attorney, Southern District of Indiana, 1972-1976
- First assistant U.S. attorney, Southern District of Indiana, 1976-1977
- Private practice, Indianapolis, Indiana, 1977-1981
- U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Indiana, 1981-1984