Hon. Noel Lawrence Hillman
This judge does not yet have any reviews!
Be the first by commenting below.
- Birthplace: Red Bank, NJ
- Gender: M
- Race or Ethnicity: White
- Monmouth University, B.A. (1981)
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D. (1985)
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. (1998)
- Private practice, New Jersey, 1986
- Law clerk, Hon. Maryanne Trump Barry, U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1986-1988
- Private practice, New York, 1988-1992
- Assistant U.S. attorney, U.S. Attorney`s Office, District of New Jersey, 1992-2001
- Deputy chief, Criminal Division, U.S. Attorney`s Office, District of New Jersey, 2000-2001
- Principal deputy chief, Public Integrity Section, Criminal Division, U.S. Department of Justice, 2001-2002; Acting chief, 2002-2003; Chief, 2003-2006